As our US colleagues enjoyed Labor Day earlier this week, it feels like a great time to talk about the ramarketing US benefits package and the perks we offer to our team stateside.
As we grow our global team, and onboard new colleagues stateside, we’ve worked hard to develop a package of benefits that delivers many of the same perks enjoyed by our colleagues based in the UK.
Established over a decade ago in the northeast of England, we’ve had the great fortune to expand globally. And, in this era of flexible, hybrid, and remote working, our global team can be found supporting clients in the UK, the USA, and other parts of the world.
Lots of love for Labor Day
We recognize that the recent Labor Day celebrates the many contributions workers have made to America’s strength, prosperity, and well-being. Many decades ago, standard working days were shockingly different than today. Work has changed quite significantly, with dramatic changes occurring in recent years following the global pandemic. The shift has pushed employers to bend to the demands of employees seeking a better quality of life and here at ramarketing we’re happy to bend!
There’s flexibility and then there’s ramarketing flexibility!
Today we celebrate flexible working – including hybrid and home working, with working hours and part-time opportunities that allow people to manage family commitments, in addition to global working that enables us to service clients across multiple time zones. ramarketers have the flexibility to work when and where they like, empowering people at the times when they are most productive. This flexibility is effective in enabling our colleagues to bring their best work forward, while supporting clients beyond the traditional working day.
Benefits with real value
We want our employee benefits to reflect our quintessential British values while offering an enhanced package when compared with the standard US employee offering. Sure, a great benefits package is important to attract and retain talent – but we know good talent expects and deserves benefits that add real value. Just as important to us is to offer something that’s unique, demonstrates our authenticity, and shows how much we genuinely value our people.
We prioritize perks
While we value our UK HQ perks – like a lovely office environment, relaxed atmosphere, and an array of refreshments and snacks, we appreciate that a growing number of our team members work remotely, prompting us to find new ways to ensure our culture is felt by our team members based across the UK and around the world.
Fun social gatherings, like the UK team’s monthly Curry Club, ordinarily aren’t within reach for our US colleagues, but we’re no less committed to making our team outside of the UK feel the ramarketing love. Regular care packages help us to connect with remote workers, and as a company, we enjoy celebrating milestones, sending our people holiday-themed gifts, and marking federal holidays.
Our US colleagues enjoy well-deserved 3-day weekends across all of the federal holidays and they can expect to receive a little something from ramarketing to help mark the big ones!
We may have British roots but that doesn’t stop us from enjoying parties, BBQs, picnics, and many traditions like street parades, and athletic events, like our US colleagues. We encourage our US colleagues to enjoy holiday celebrations and to mark their achievements by recognizing personal and company successes. Regardless of our location, we’re always enthusiastic about celebrating with each other, whether it’s done in-person, virtually, or via messaging.
Sounds too good to be true right?
Nope! Our US package has been shaped by our people team to provide the perks that make us ramarketing alongside genuine benefits that are way better than most US company offerings.
Don’t believe us – see for yourself…
Here are just a few of the US benefits we offer:
- A day each month away from the business to develop a skill or solve a challenge
- Learning and training opportunities, internal and external
- A comprehensive onboarding program and induction plan – plus a ramarketing playbook and training opportunities via our very own ra-cademy
- Enhanced maternity and adoption benefits, in line with the UK team (up to 52 weeks)
- 4 weeks of sick leave
- 15 vacation days plus 10 federal holidays
- Hybrid working
- Company profit-based bonus scheme
- Flexibility – work anytime & anywhere
- Ability to carry vacations into the following year
- After 5 years of service, employees receive a one-off ‘sunshine break’ – 10 additional vacation days (for that year)
- Staff wellbeing is our priority – we offer a dedicated & confidential employee assistance phone line
- Time off to watch your child’s play, sports day, or graduation, or a couple of hours for Christmas shopping, whichever you prefer!
- Catch a few extra winks on your birthday, and start the day 2 hours later (2-hour lie-in on your birthday, or the first working day if it falls on a weekend)
- Lots of social events
- A gift to mark your annual work anniversary
- Opportunities to travel, attend events and conferences, and to work from our office locations in the UK, US, and worldwide
- Annual company get-together – we look to bring the whole company together once a year for valuable face-to-face interaction with colleagues
- We make sure you feel the Ramfam love every day
And there’s more… But you don’t get to find out about those until you apply for one of our fabulous US vacancies! (Tease).
So, if you’re in the US and you’re bored of the same old, same old, take a look at our careers page or outreach our wonderful people team and see what ramarketing can offer you! Go on – you know you want to.
Careers at ramarketing.
Connect with Lara our Head of People.