We know how busy you are and we like to keep things to the point at ramarketing. So rather than give you a lengthy job spec, here’s a quick run down instead…
Let’s get to the point
We are looking for someone who has experience working within a digital marketing role. Someone who has strong social media knowledge across LinkedIn (and sales navigator) and Facebook, both the content and advertising side. Experience is also desired in search engine optimization (SEO) and pay-per-click (PPC).
We’re looking for someone who can support the Head of Commercial with maintaining our social media accounts for recruitment as well as engaging with our network of existing clients and wider network in pharma. Lastly, we need someone who can help to manage our paid campaigns and ramarketing’s SEO efforts – analysing performance across all these platforms to drive performance.
To view the full job description, click here.
Our interview process
- Screening: Candidate applications will be scanned post-closing date, we’ll then let you know if you’ve been invited to the next stage
- Interview one: We’ll ask you to come to your first interview with our marketing manager and commercial manager
- Tasks: If you’re successful in your interview, we’ll invite you to complete two tasks relative to the role. This is to get a sense of your skill set and approach.
- Interview 2: This will be with one of our senior digital marketing specialists.
- Final interview: The last stage will involve an interview with our global president and founder, whom you’d be working closely with should you be successful.