We do everything we can to make sure ramarketing is an amazing place to work. We take care of the little things so our team can take care of the big things.
Whether that’s making sure our breakfast bar is fully stocked so the team is fuelled for the day ahead or giving our team time off to think and create, away from the office. Our people really are our business so we always put them first.
To help our team get better, to help us get better, we invest in staff development and CPD. Whether that’s the sponsorship of CIPR or CIM qualifications, individual training budgets or regular internal workshops, we do what we can to keep everyone in tip-top mental shape.
And what do we ask in return? We ask our people to be awesome at what they do. To always strive to make things better.
So, if that sounds like somewhere you want to work, this is what we’re looking for and what it’s like to work here…
We’re looking for people with integrity, manners and a good moral compass. People who live and breathe our values. Who’ll slot seamlessly into our canny culture. People we can have a beer with. People with commitment, drive and passion for their craft. People who want to get stuff done. People who want to learn.
We’re looking for world-class people to help us deliver world-class work for our clients. If you join us, you’ll be working with international clients, in cross-functional relationships. There are no silos here at ramarketing. You’ll co-create, collaborate and build on each other’s work. Here at ramarketing, we like to think of ourselves as always in beta mode. We’re constantly working on our mastery to make things better. Our mantra is to question, disrupt, start again and get it right.
And if you join us, you’ll probably stay with us. Given our staff retention record we must be doing something right.
So, what are you waiting for… tell us why we should make space for you.
- Free breakfast, fruit and refreshments.
- Flexible working.
- Regular parties and nights out.
- Donations to a charity of the team’s choice, every year.
- Team building days.
- Coffee and create sessions.
- A tight-knit team with big ambition.
- Big talent. Little egos.
- Paid days off to think and create.
- Lunch on your first day.
- Free speech… say what you think.
- A proper coffee machine… and a Nutri-Bullet. And a toastie machine.
- A lot of cakes.
- Fridge full of beers.
- It’s good craic… Most of the time.
- Monday’s suck less.
- You do stuff you love and that you’re proud of.
- Holiday days that rise with service.
- Childcare voucher scheme.
- Proper sick pay.
- A pension scheme.
- A lie-in the day after your birthday (in case of a hangover).
- Two weeks fully paid ‘sunshine break’ (on top of your holidays) after 5 years of full time service.
- Company buys you lunch on your work anniversaries… or rammiversaries.
- Two hours off for Christmas shopping/kids’ panto time.
brewed in 2016 (and even more drank)
We haven’t got any open spots at the moment, but that’s not to say our head can’t be turned by some serious talent. If you’re a dab hand at PR, design, web development, social media, SEO or just about any other skill that might come in handy in a creative agency like ours, we want to know about you. Tell us why we need to make space for you…
Student life. Graduate life. We’ve all been there. We know it’s no easy feat getting your foot in the door after all those years studying (AKA boozing).
We don’t always have the room for placement students & grads but we’ll do what we can to help. Whether that’s coming to your university to talk to you and your class mates about what its really like to work in an agency, or hosting our own events to share tips on getting a job.
If you’re a student or graduate looking for a bit of experience or a foot in the door, get in touch and we’ll see what we can do.